At Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, 45 Prescot Street, London E1 8GP
Date Wednesday 26 April 2017
Time 6.30pm - 8.30pm
The LCCI PA Club's popular bi-annual Showcase exhibition is returning this April. Showcase exhibitions are invaluable events for all your venue, travel, retail and hospitality needs.
If you are one of the increasing number of PAs and EAs who have the added responsibility of booking travel, hotel accommodation, conferences and meetings; a visit to the Showcase Evening will enable you to perform these tasks more efficiently and with increased confidence.
In addition to meeting up to 70 of London's top venues, travel agents and corporate gift companies, you will have the opportunity to network with your peers, attend informative talks and win fantastic prizes.
- Two return flights from London City Airport to Amsterdam, Florence, Paris, Dublin and Nantes from Cityjet
- One night stay and bed and breakfast for two from Draycott Hotel
- Magnum of Champagne from PrivateFly
- Amulet 18kt Yellow Gold Vermeil Charm Cuff from Links of London
- Complimentary colour immersion experience and tea in Soho showroom at mycoocoon
- Champagne afternoon tea for two at Harlequin Restaurant at Kingsway Hall
- Free membership for one person for one year at Institute of Administrative Management (IAM)
- Champagne afternoon tea for two at The Caledonian Club
- A full list of prizes can be viewed here
Complimentary talks & workshops will include
- 'Problem Solving, A Rational Approach' from Andrew Jardine, General Manager, The Institute of Administrative Management (IAM)
- 'Influence & Power As An Executive PA' from Rosemary Parr, Founder, Global PA Association
- 'Is Your CV Letting You Down?' from Emily Penny, Head of Sales, SecsintheCity
- 'Magic Moments with Microsoft' from Paul Pennant, Managing Director & Award Winning PA Trainer, Today's PA
Please note, the start time has been amended to 6.30pm
For more information contact LCCI PA Club, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, or T: +44 (0)20 7203 1700
LCCI PA Club Showcase Morning is open to PAs, EAs, Office Managers and Event Organisers only. Please note, you do not have to be an LCCI PA Club member to attend the Showcase Evening. Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo/info@... addresses etc. will regretfully NOT be accepted.
If you are a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant but are unable to attend the Showcase Morning, become a LCCI PA Club Member by clicking here. Membership will enable you to attend upcoming LCCI PA Club events and have access to exclusive offers and competitions.