Network experts provide information and insights into EU legislation and policy, public sector opportunities in Europe, and access to business co-operation partners.
Here in the UK, the Enterprise Europe Network is jointly funded by the European Commission and Innovate UK. It helps connect SMEs wanting to commercialise their ideas and succeed in new markets.
How the Enterprise Europe Network helps businesses
You can use the Network to:
- find partnership opportunities in Europe
- promote your innovations across Europe
- find the right partners for new research and development
- attend networking events
- learn how EU laws and regulations affect you
- provide feedback on legislation to the EU Commission
- access the Tender Monitoring Service (TED)