LCCI Member: £2,000.00 exc VAT
Non-Member: £2,500.00 exc VAT
This course is dedicated to Customs Intermediary Operations Training specifically for businesses exporting goods out of the UK. The course is delivered as a 2-day intensive module. Export Customs Intermediary training includes a pre-course online e-learning module and the 2-day live technical training module.
CUSTOMS INTERMEDIARY RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Customs Declarations and trade statistics
- The UK Tariff Volumes 1-3
- Tariff classification at export
- Harmonised System
- Export Custom Procedure Codes
- HMRC CHIEF and CDS overview
- Penalties for non-compliance
EXPORT DECLARATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Entry requirements box by box and ChamberCustoms Export module
- Inputting declarations on specialised software
- Additional checks and Licensing controls
- Tariff Measures
- Post clearance amendments
The course is structured interactively, with plenty of space for practical application.
You will have the opportunity to practice inputting export declarations on the training system, working from set scenarios with the trainers’ support.
Although we will use commercial software in sessions, the course is agnostic to a specific supplier. You will be able to use any commercially available software to file your customs declarations.
Dates to be confirmed, please complete the booking form to enquire and register your interest.
Please note: the training will not be delivered by LCCI. We are working in conjunction with Chamber Customs, who are delivering the training courses through the Accredited Chamber Network.
For cancellation terms, please click here.