LCCI Member: £325.00 + VAT
LCCI Community Participants: £375.00 + VAT
Non-members will be able to book training courses by registering to our free of charge Community Network.
Training Course Dates: Dates TBC - please fill in the below form to register your interest.
Many of the legal aspects of international trade are hidden in the other disciplines that look after the issue, for example, getting paid sits within the finance department but the quotation and schedule is often carried out by the export/import department or purchasing or sales. Businesses need to understand enough about these issues to be able to know when they need expert advice and when they can manage using the ICC templates that exist to encourage businesses to underpin their trade with a legal document.
You’ll leave with a clear understanding of:
- International laws, conventions, directives, acts of parliament and tort – how they work and what jurisdictions they cover.
- What makes a Contract effective internationally, where do Terms & Conditions and INCOTERMS®2020 fit within the contract structure and how does this impact my business.
- International Insurance and how that supports the security of the contract.
- Financial contracts with banks and third parties to get paid.
- Intellectual Property your rights and how to understand the jurisdictions and uses of each one.
- Bribery, Money Laundering and Anti-Slavery issues.
This workshop is run by LCCI's Trusted Trainers Export Boot Camps.
Find out more about the cancellation terms.
Return to LCCI International Trade Training Courses Page