Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about the London Chamber Community Network.
What is the London Chamber Community Network?
The London Chamber Community Network seeks to provide businesses with advice and support during these challenging times. Whether you are looking for sound business advice, informative updates, exclusive discounts, the opportunity to attend a networking event or just to be part of a new and influential business network, you will find support for your business. And it is free to join!
Why should I join the London Community Network?
By joining the community network your business will be able to seek advice from business experts, obtain updates about issues affecting London businesses, receive the Chamber’s London Business Matters magazine, join online webinars*, have an opportunity to attend a LCCI networking event and benefit from discounted data from Experian. You will also be able use a ‘Proud to be part of London Chamber Business Community Network’ email footer.
What is the difference between the London Chamber Community Network and London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) membership?
There is a range of benefits and services exclusive to LCCI members. LCCI member benefits and services include:
- Access to an events programme of over 300 physical and digital networking events
- Opportunity to attend policy briefings with business leaders and key stakeholders
- Peer to peer networking opportunities
- International business events and trade missions
- Account Management support
- Facilitated introductions
- Members’ lounge and meeting room access
- Profile raising opportunities both online and in London Business Matters
- Business Information- complimentary mailing lists, finance reports and research support
- Free 24/7 Legal and HR advice line
- Legal and HR document portal
- Free Health & Safety and Tax advice line
- Exclusive member discounts
- Discounted export documentation (up to 50%)
- Use of the Chamber’s ‘Proud to be Member’ logo
If you would like to find out more about the membership packages available, visit the LCCI membership benefits page or call 020 7203 1713 to speak to the Membership team.
How do I join the London Chamber Community Network?
It’s free to join and the registration process is simple. Complete this short online form and we will be in touch via email to confirm your registration and instructions to create an online account with us.
Conversely, if you wish to join the London Chamber as a member, you can do so in the LCCI Account Login page.
I’m already a member, how does this affect me?
Put simply, the launch of the London Chamber Community Network will offer access to an extended network of businesses. As a member, you and your colleagues will continue to enjoy our many exclusive member only services, none of which are available to the London Chamber Community Network. To maximise your membership, make sure you create an online account with us.
For any queries, please don’t hesitate to call the LCCI team on 020 7203 1713 or email email@example.com.