We are the champions of London’s business community. We are the capital’s critical commercial and policy connector and a force multiplier that generates greater shared prosperity for London and the whole of the UK. We strive to make London the exemplar for sustainable economic growth and promote London as the best city in the world for business, trade and investment, putting Global London at the heart of the new Global Britain.
LCCI is the very centre of London’s business community, we support our members, make connections to spark new opportunity, and champion the needs and interests of London businesses at home and abroad.
We work tirelessly to connect our members with new opportunities for trade, investment and partnership around the world, all in the service of shared sustainable prosperity.
- Trustworthy – We will operate as the best friend of London’s business community, using discretion, care, and respect in all of our internal and external dealings, ensuring that we are trusted completely by our staff, members, and stakeholders.
- Collaborative – We will be transparent about our decisions, intentions, and processes; we will be open, welcoming, and friendly; and we will always be collaborative in our approach to members, stakeholders, and partners.
- Integrity – Our work must be held to the highest standards of probity and honesty
- Sharing sustainable prosperity – the UN's Sustainable Development Goals address the global challenges we all face including those related to poverty, inequality, climate change, environmental degradation, peace, and justice. We will work to further the cause of sustainable growth and the achievement of these development goals, whilst encouraging our members and stakeholders to do the same.
- Inclusion – We will work to create positive opportunities to give Londoners from all backgrounds an equitable opportunity to contribute to, and share in, the prosperity of our city.