LCCI is the voice of London business and the premier sounding-board for engagement with businesses in the capital. Our aim is to create and maintain London’s position as the world’s most dynamic, connected, equitable and sustainable city in which to work, live and visit.
To be the largest, most comprehensive and trusted business membership organisation that works with and for businesses across London and beyond.
We believe in:
- Integrity - our work must be held to the highest standards of probity and honesty
- Objectivity - our views and policies will be based on transparent, veriÞiable and accessible evidence gathered and analysed in accordance with best practice
- Accountability - we take responsibility for our actions and our words
- Trust - we will treat business partners with the respect they deserve
- Collaborative- we will seek to engage and work with the wider business community as well as London’s local chambers
- Diversity and Inclusion- we will work to create positive and equitable opportunities for Londoners to contribute and share in the prosperity of our city
- Supporting SDG- we will support and encourage behaviours that address the the global challenges set by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.