- Brett Lovegrove - Director, Valentis Bridge (Chairman)
- Joe Connell - Chairman, Association of Security Consultants
- Oliver Waghorn - Director Government Relations, External Relations and Policy, BAE Systems PLC
- Mike Britnell - Director, Strategy and Operations, BeCyberSure
- David Lines - Deputy Head of Secretariat Team, Defence & Security Organisation, DIT
- Claire Holford - Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys Ltd
- Clive Corris - Director of Commercial Affairs, Kelvin Hughes Ltd
- Stuart Porter - Head of Strategic Engagement, Lockheed Martin
- David Weatherhead - Head of SME Trade, Global Transaction Banking, Lloyds Banking Group
- Andrew Lee - Deputy Business Director, Defence, Raytheon UK
- Sarb Sembhi - CTO and CSO, Virtually Informed Ltd
- Ross Bannerman - Director Defence, Wincanton Defence
- Richard Ryan - Company Secretary, Corentin International Ltd
- Anne Lewis-Olsson, Business Development Director, SAAB Technologies UK Ltd
For the minutes relating to this Committee, please contact the Member Relationship team on +44 (0)20 7203 1713
To discuss policy relating to this Committee, contact the Policy team.
More information about the work we do with the Defence and Security sector
Cyber Security Working Group
The Cyber Security working group is a sub-group of the Defence and Security Committee. It is tasked with taking forward the cyber security work stream by increasing awareness of cyber threats and vulnerabilities potentially affecting members, and encouraging the sharing of best practice with a view to helping businesses improve their cyber resilience.
Working Group members:
For further information regarding the Cyber Security Working Group, or if you are interested in participating, please email Dylan Jenear.
See our other committees