What goods are covered by an A.TR. Movement Certificate?
A.TR. Certificate applies to all eligible goods except agricultural goods, minerals and steel which require an EUR1 Movement Certificate. Further details can be found in Frequently Asked Questions.
When completing an A.TR. form it is advisable that the exporter or authorised agent consults HM Revenue & Customs Notice 812.
How much will it cost?
- London Chamber members £21.60
- London Chamber non-members £43.20
What documents do I need to supply as a backup?
- A Commercial Invoice and packing list
- Copy of the Export Declaration (or if this is not available at the time of applying for the document, an Exporter Statement stating the CPC Code and the Tariff Code).
- If you have authorised another company to sign the A.TR. form on your behalf, then you also need to submit a Letter of Authorisation.
- If the goods were shipped before the Certificate is issued, then you will also need to submit proof of shipment (bill of lading, airway bill, CMR note etc.). Box 8 on the Certificate will need to state “Issued retrospectively”.
How do I apply for an A.TR. Movement Certificate?
- Obtain a Blank Original A.TR. Certificate from the London Chamber of Commerce by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or over the counter at one of our branch offices
- Read A.TR. Certificate guidance notes and Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply electronically www.tradecert.com/london
Click on the links below to find out more:
A.TR. CERTIFICATE GUIDANCE NOTES
A.TR. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
EXPORTER STATEMENT - This must be submitted with your application if an Export Declaration is not available
LETTER OF AUTHORISATION
AGENT AUTHORISATION REQUIREMENTS