Following the government’s announcement that London is going into Tier 2, the Members' Lounge will reopen on Thursday 3 December until Wednesday 23 December from 10.00am - 4.00pm.
Please click here to book a table.
You can book online at least 4 hours in advance of your visit or up to two weeks ahead. You will receive a confirmation email where you can update/cancel your booking.
The Members' Lounge, located on 33 Queen Street, London EC4R 1AP, offers a space for LCCI Members who are already in London on essential business to work on individual tables between appointments.
Please carefully read the new usage policy:
- Do not visit the lounge if they are unwell or have any Covid-19 symptoms (see data note below)
- Use the hand-sanitisation point provided in reception before entering the lounge
- Observe the one-way system to the refreshment point
- Maintain a safe distance at all times
- Use the table wipes provided before and after using their table and deposit waste in the bin provided
- Are mindful of their usage and its impact on other users
Access to the Members’ Lounge
- The Members' Lounge, located on 33 Queen Street, London EC4R 1AP, is open Monday to Friday, from 10.00am-4.00pm. Use of the lounge is exclusive for employees of member companies
- Members are asked to book online at least 4 hours in advance of their visit, register at the lounge reception before taking a seat and leave by the end of their session – either 1 hour 55 minutes or 55 minutes
- If your plans change, please amend your booking online
Use of the Common Space in the Members’ Lounge
- Use of the Members’ Lounge is on a first come, first served basis. The online booking system allocates vacant tables at the time of booking
- All tables are for solo occupation and you should keep all your belongings with you
- You are welcome to bring your own refreshments into the lounge but please avoid strong smelling food
- Head/ear phones should be used when listening to video/audio or video calling and if you are unable to make a call at your table please use the main security reception (whilst adhering to the traffic management policy in place)
- Complimentary WiFi and black and white printing are provided by LCCI
- LCCI will not be liable for any missing or damaged personal belongings including items borrowed by other members
- LCCI staff cannot sign for post on behalf of members and our address should not be used for correspondence
Use of Members’ Lounge Meeting Room
- We are sorry but the Members’ Lounge meeting room cannot be booked at this time
Tea and Coffee and Vending Facilities
- Tea and coffee is provided on a complimentary basis to all members
- Please ensure you clear all rubbish, mugs and glasses from your table before leaving
- The vending machine accepts both cards and cash
Health and Safety
- In an evacuation use the exit by the toilets, not the glass entrance (which is not a fire exit and will be protected by a fire curtain if the alarm sounds) and disperse (the fire assembly point will not be used at this time)
- The fire alarms at 33 Queen Street are tested every Thursday at 4.00pm
- We expect all members to interact with other members and staff in a respectful and professional manner, whilst keeping a safe distance. Any behaviour deemed to be inappropriate or disruptive to other users will not be tolerated. LCCI reserves the right to withdraw access for companies non-compliance with our fair usage policies which may be revised from time to time
- Your data will stored by LCCI and used to manage your membership
- To help limit the spread of Covid-19 we will retain contact details of Members’ Lounge users for 21 days so they can be contacted by NHS Test and Trace if someone has tested positive for Covid-19 and lists our premises as a place they visited recently, or because our premises have been identified as a location of a potential local outbreak of Covid-19. Please speak to our reception team on arrival if you wish to opt out of this use of your data.
Last updated on Friday 27 November 2020